Saturday, February 4, 2012

Try to 'Reach Out' again

          Is it true? When we are away of something, the love will fade? Can we equate with others such as place and things?
       
          One day, I have met a friend from other course. We never talked since the mid-semester break. This time I finally had the opportunity to talk with her. Since the mid-semester test had just passed, it was so into the main topic of our conversation. She told me about her views on the issue. She said, though today she got excellent results (4flat), she may not even be happy. Once the second semester started, she rarely to the mosque. She used to be in the room and do revision .Sometimes watching a movie with her roommate and and spend more time sleeping. Every time her friends invited her to the mosque, she often give the same reason, overslept. She still remembered how long she spent in the mosque during Ramadhan (a month in which every Muslims on Earth are fasting) last year. As mosque is the only place to hang out.

Surau Al-Irfan, Kolej Matrikulasi Labuan.


          I'm trying to understand what behind her confession. Sometimes I was wondered, why she was not to the mosque anymore? When something becomes difficult to ask, then it becomes difficult to explain. I admit that I am not a very perfect, but I can strive to become a better person. InsyaAllah (God willing). I remember a quote says 'QullilHaq walau qaana murron' (said is true, though it is bitter). When you are away from Allah S.W.T., try to reach out again. Because Allah S.W.T has never shifted a bit.

1 comment: