Friday, December 16, 2011

See how 'My Life' changed

          It is a very long story to tell, about how mylife began to change. It was not about them, but it is because I have fallen in love, and I believe this is real love. At first I was afraid to talk about His religion. I realized that I was very timid to defend His religion. I have allowed distinction between the wise with the fool, between the rich and the poor. While His religion teaches me to practise equality among men. However, I'm more daring than before. That is my goal to live in the world, seeking this pleasure of Allah S.W.T..

          People can say whatever they want. They have the right to judge other people, because they only our reflection. When they give criticism, trying to accept the way they are. I'm trying to practise that, in order to prepare myself to defend this noble regilion. When I was trying to learn more about this religion, I can see people around me doing something wrong. Something that can lead to sin. However, does my eyes will keep staring on it whithout doing anything? As a human being, I only know how to speak. That's my weakness, and I am truly unhappy with this weakness.
         
Islam is universal
          In this new place, I saw a very brave man. Dare to reprimand them when they did wrong. He was very brave dealing with public. Indeed, he was very famous for the bravery attitude. I began to wonder, how was life in courage. Are they more ego, because people are afraid of them Or, are they very great until people will listen to them? That's the young man. However, I am grateful for his presence in this war. A man like him should be a role model for the next generation. This is a proof that Allah is fair and He had planned everything the best for us. Allah is our true love and Islam is our true religion.


Islamic prayer

1 comment: